Thread: Generating Free Energy

Default Generating Free Energy

Hi All,

I don't know if this has been raised or even discussed before but would it be possible to use the a powerball as a handheld power generator?

I have a PB Neon and ther are no batteries for the led's to light up how does this work? Can this be modified to chardge normal rechargable batteries perhaps?

I would say..search the internet and thou will find.
    Sorry..I can't give any more details here, because I have to obey the forum rules .

Regards,

The Force

If you wanna search , check for solenoids.

I won't put a link here because that's not allowed, but as The Force says, do a search and you'll find there is a company that have taken the Powerball idea and modified it so that it can recharge a torch or even your mobile phone. I've got one...it's quite cool, and a great idea. Unfortunately there isn't an attachment for my mobile phone, so I just use the torch.

Thaks for your replys. I could not find the other device and got confused trying to understand solonoids so i have thrown this idea out of the window. Instead i am working on an magnetic induction generator. Hopefully to be powered by wind or water in the future.

Thanks for your help.

Jon

I've seen the item they're on about. It was listed on an auction site a while ago but not there now! Had a cursory search but garnered nothing! Sorry.

Well..obviously people can contact me if they want to know more about it. I don't know if this service is allowed on this forum, but time will tell.

Best regards,

The Force

Quote Originally Posted by The Force
    Well..obviously people can contact me if they want to know more about it. I don't know if this service is allowed on this forum, but time will tell.

Best regards,

The Force

There is a PM feature on the forum. You just need to enable it.

Go to User CP - Edit Settings then check enable Private Messages. (I think thats right)

Yes, I know the feature is there, but I wanted to say that I was not sure whether I was allowed to offer the service of telling more about this product.

Regards,

The Force