Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 14 year old trying to get 13k (Please help)

I see what you mean, but i can imagine it gives u better grip and that little extra control, the grip is what gets me, it gets to a certain point and its just slipping outta my hand. May be a good idea to see what score i can get with soem rubber gloves on! I might look like a surgeon or a pot-washer but hey, who cares?

I am 14, to be honest I dont really care what I get . Im not proud of my age either

everyone has 2 be 14 at some point

Quote Originally Posted by Sirex
    lol i suck, im 21 and im chasing 10k. :-)

endurance. yea.... that my excuse...

actually. my highest is with my left arm too. which is crazy as its by far my weaker.
    I'm getting a lot faster on my left hand too(which is also my weakest)...
    i got my PB 3 days ago, with two days of Pballin i hit the 10k ( first time it was 10088 with the right hand, two hours later i hit 10781 with my left hand surprisingly, then before bed i thought i'd give it a go, got 10981, left hand also)
    Today i didn't pick the PB for the whole day(my wrists were killing me), but an hour ago i managed to pass the 11k with 11344 with my right hand...
    I'm guessing that, at this pace, i should get the 12k maybe a week from today( i hope)
    is this any good?any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by Antares
    I'm guessing that, at this pace, i should get the 12k maybe a week from today( i hope) is this any good?any advice?
    Quite possibly, and that's not bad. Everyone progresses and starts at different speeds really. I used mine quite a bit when I first got it, because at another forum I used to go to there was a bit of a tournament. (It was a kiting website, and we gave birth to the Mini-Leagues.)

My first scores were around 10k, and I very soon got over 11k, and then was over 12k after another week or so. Week or so later I hit 12.8k. That was October 2004. During the following year I progressed only another 700 revs. The year after that I made no progress whatsoever.

maybe if you take a year off... when you come back the progress could be bigger.. or not..
    but am not leaving powerballing for a year NEVER *.*

Jaco took about a year off, and came back and beat his record very quickly...from 14870 to 15026.

But no, I couldn't take a break for that long.

See the problem is, if the original poster of this thread decided to take a year off, then the thread would be rendered moot as he'd not longer be a 14 year old!