Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 14 year old trying to get 13k (Please help)

thts cos im proud of it

yea, say it loud and proud. They should make a league for young teens, so we can show these men a thing or two, heh I'm only 16 and managed 12268, just now though, I was in my basement hanging up some clothes. But really, a teen league would be cool, except that would mean more prizes and I'm sure the powerball company can't be THAT generous. lol except maybe enda he's cool.

still battling holding onto the damn thing tbh, at about 11250 it starts shifting every time.

i play alot of acoustic guitar so im not too worried about not having a "break granite" grip, as i'd prefer the speed of finger movement, but its annoying when you cant hold onto the damn thing and your arms arnt really at the max :-)

i might try that liquid magnesium stuff. best of both worlds i hope.

Sirex have you tried gripping the powerball with rotor to hand? I get a much better grip that way but its sore on the fingers.

Stephen

Quote Originally Posted by Sirex
    still battling holding onto the damn thing tbh, at about 11250 it starts shifting every time.
    Yes, try liquid magnesium, or just make sure the ball and your hands are really clean. (I find that if I wash my hands with really hot water, they get very clean, but also seem to be more "sticky" then if I use cold water. That REALLY helps with the grip.)

you can, by the way, wash the rubber band with cold water and soap too that really helps for me

I just turned 15 and can get 11.8k. 12k for a 14 year old is really good! (btw I am powerballing as I type lol...)

Quote Originally Posted by Gyro-Al
    look you force tw@ im only 14 so leave it out
    Look at all the smilies in my previous post dude

The Force

i'll let u know never play powerball after eating a bag of crisps, whoops there it goes flying through the window! i think all powerballs should be used in bare skin with no gloves, i just kinda think its slightly cheating?

Officially, its not cheating to use gloves, but gloves actually absorb some of your energy so you may not be able to get it as fast as you think.