Can you please answer some questions about the "Techno" version:
- can it reach 15,000rpm like the "regular" model? I read there are only 7 LEDs (starting at 6,000rpm) so that would mean they can only represent speeds up to 13,000rpm?
- is the counter easy to read when it displays precisely the highest rpm achieved?
- does it work without any battery at all?
- is the "nb of rotations in 30s" easy to activate?
- what are exactly the differences between what a "regular" speedmeter and the "techno" one allow?
- what are the other words displayed by the techno powerball (apart from the max RPM and nb of rotations)?
Thanks in advance for all the answers :-)