Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biceps question..

Quote Originally Posted by WORMSS View Post
    arrr, i see it now.. i was thinking... "NO, i just installed Firefox 2, it has auto Spell checker", but I just noticed i wrote life, so of course it is spelt correctly, just the wrong word all together...
    yeah lol, unfotunately Firefox's spell checker doesn't have a sense of humor

Linus

Adrena1in is absolutely right. Because the biceps are made of two muscle bellies you should train them both to get the best result.
    That means bending your elbow to 90 degrees and powerballing with your palm upwards and also with your palm downwards.
    (BTW Tim, doing it with your palm sideways works a muscle called Brachioradialis - the one that pops up near your bicep but runs along your forearm. )

Quote Originally Posted by WORMSS View Post
    Dollar High? ow dear.. the Dollar is Dropping like Wild fire compared to the Pound Sterling... well it was the last time i looked.. but.. well, I'm lazy.
    well it does drops like crazy fire against the pund sterlin... but it rising like hot air baloon against the Shekel...
    each dollar now worth ~4.3 shekel... so imagine the pain..

Powerball supply videos on how to target certain areas on your top using the powerballs at http://www.powerballs.com/exercise_videos/