Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: muscle?

Tigga, you just make your forearm LOOK big because you posted a huge image. (I just approved it, (attachments don't immediately go through, just in case someone posts something they shouldn't!!), and didn't realise it was such a large image.)

But yes, that's a pretty massive forearm. Not all from using a Powerball I'm sure!

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena1in View Post
    Tigga, you just make your forearm LOOK big because you posted a huge image. (I just approved it, (attachments don't immediately go through, just in case someone posts something they shouldn't!!), and didn't realise it was such a large image.)
    Ooops! Sorry

woohoo first post. AHEM...

I've been using the powerball since... i'd say january, (can't remember exactly) and my forearms have definatly seen an increase in size from it. (i already had fairly big forearms because i've been touch typing since i was about 7 years old. Its a pretty good way to build up forearm muscle :P)

But the powerball has definatly seen an increase in the size of my forearms (rest of my arm, not so much)

Jesus Christ, Tigga, do you do forearm dumbell exercises or is that just from the Powerball?

My forearm has definitely increased in size from powerball. I would be surprised if anyone's hasnt
    Last edited by Alastair V; 22-05-2008 at 20:15.

The surprising thing for me is that yes, my forearms are much more well defined now, but they havent got any bigger i dont believe. The real size difference has been in my biceps from using the 350Hz metal.

I am genetically blessed to be reasonably toned, I do notice that my shoulders bulk up it I do a lot of hour runs. And it does keep my triceps in pretty good nick.

I find its good for just about my whole arm, bar grip releasing muscles and fat tissue. I'm seriously wondering if Maddonna got her ridiculous veins from powerballing, as it has a similar effect on me.

Just wondering-Weve all seen fingertip pressups, I can just about manage on two thumbs, but can anyone go on just teh other four fingers? The thought popped into my head as i was considering the evolution of the horse (Middle finger). Anyhoo probably rambled enough for one post.

Just to also add to this old thread.

When I was doing nothing but powerballing and was regularly scoring 15K+ my forearms got bigger and the vasularisation was insane. The biggest thing though was my bicep size. My biceps grew almost 2 inches in size!!!! That is a lot in anyones book. I am luckily blessed with being able to put on muscle easily but that still shows how good the powerball can be.