Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: muscle?

Hybrid View

Default muscle?

Has anyone actually seen an improvement in either strength or muscle size solely from using powerballs and not doing any extra weights or exercising?

Yep, I only use powerball, and my forearm is big and my arm is rocksolid, (compaired to the rest of me)
    Attached Images Attached Images

My muscle definition isn't that impressive, but my arms and shoulders are a fair bit bigger than they used to be, and nowadays I don't exercise at all apart from Powerballing. (Cycling and walking the dog don't really work the arms that much!!)

Yes, most definitely. I did Kickboxing for 3 years which helped with muscle size but powerball is actually more effective on my arms. You can incorportate powerballing into the rest of your body as well. (Doing a dual run while in a squat.)

POwerball has improved my forearm definition loads..

My fingers have got bigger from all the Powerball forum entries I post.

Not seen a great increase in muscle mass, but tone and definition in arms and shoulders have improved.

to add to One-eye's post I can do pressups on my fingers, not palms, and can do it without bother, I think thats from powerballing!

Before power balling I was a 50 kg weakling now I can do push ups on my thumbs only. I wasn't but I can do push ups on my thumbs and two finger chinups. Haven't tried one finger for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    Yep, I only use powerball, and my forearm is big and my arm is rocksolid, (compaired to the rest of me)
    Do you do any other exercise at all?, thats pretty impressive for powerball only!!

(was it the 350hz that made the biggest difference or was most of the gain from a 250hz regular?)

Cheers,

N.

Edit P.s, probably the most obvious question i've missed, how long have you been powerballing for?

Quote Originally Posted by Killjoy View Post
    My forearm: