Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Don't bother with Express Shipping

my powerball took 11 business days to arrive (got it yesterday) but i would blame RPM last. I got priority and they said it was sent overnight. It just spent 10 days in the US going nowhere.

My corporate office is in New Orleans, they send my paycheck to me via US mail. Usually it gets to me in 1 to 2 business days. 3 months ago my check never arrived, after 6 weeks it finally came in. Of course my boss deposited the money into my account after the first week. But the fact of the matter is that US mail sometimes gets "jacked up" to put it nicely. RPM paid for shipping, but it is lost somewhere. You can't really blame RPM for this, but instead the USmail. I am glad to see they will reship the order, and I am hoping the mail doesn't screw this 1 up.

Unfortunately, I am not going to blame the post office. I have no proof that the original order was even shipped. Possibly sent to the wrong address.

The replacement order took 12 days to arrive. Not bad for an international order.

I am really tired of blame being placed on anyone but RPM. It all boils down to RPM's responsibility to get the order to the customer. They make the decision who they ship with. They can delegate the authority to ship the product, but they can't delegate responsibility to ship the product.

I would still say not to pay for express delivery.

Quote Originally Posted by loki_racer
    Unfortunately, I am not going to blame the post office. I have no proof that the original order was even shipped. Possibly sent to the wrong address.
    Chris, I sent you both a copy of the label, and also a copy of the Postal receipt - you asked for proof of shipment which was duly sent.

I am really tired of blame being placed on anyone but RPM. It all boils down to RPM's responsibility to get the order to the customer. They make the decision who they ship with. They can delegate the authority to ship the product, but they can't delegate responsibility to ship the product.
    We, in good faith shipped your order as promised, and used the best service possible taking all factors into consideration, including speed of delivery, cost to you as the customer and the likelihood that you would have to pay customs duties when the package arrived.

As previously mentioned Chris, I am completely at a loss as to what more we can do. You placed an order and we shipped it using a postal carrier. The USPS lost your order and after contacting us you posted on our forum and accused us of fraudulent activity.

Rather than killing the thread, we responded and offered everything we could to you, even many of our other happy customers posted in support of us. Finally when we decided that your shipment had not been delayed, but lost by the USPS we reshipped your entire order to you and used a recorded service - absorbing the cost of doing so.

And now we're still to blame for the USPS and its still our fault?

I'm confused...

If there is any way in which you feel we could have done better, I would love to hear from you - by email please.

Chris, I'm going to leave the thread active to allow you to respond, though if you have comments which relate to RPM Sports, and our handling of your problem or suggestions for improvements I would appreciate if you would email them to me rather than further lengthening the discussion here.

Regards

Enda
    --
    Take a 2 minute visual Powerball Tour!
    Questions? Make sure to visit our FAQ section for some fast remedies!

The replacement order took 12 days to arrive. Not bad for an international order.
    Wow, your gratitude is overwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Adrena1in
    Wow, your gratitude is overwhelming.
    nothing more to add..

Well Enda you can't please everyone all of the time and this seems to be one of those cases. No matter how hard you try, some people just won't be happy, even if you "jump through hoops" for them. You got the order delivered to him although quite a bit later than expected, things like this happen. Most of the replies on this thread were positive feedback towards RPM Sports, so the proof that RPM Sports is a respectable company cannot be denied. Have a good day all, even you Loki.